Cupid's Got Nothing On You, Baby
Celebrate Your Baby’s 1st Valentine’s Day With These Instagram Captions
*Insert heart-eye emoji here*
There’s something so special about every single one of your baby’s first holidays, regardless of the fact that they aren’t even aware of what’s going on around them. One way to always remember those first holidays is to snap some cute photos that you can share with the world... or at least your social media followers. If you plan on dressing your little one up in something red and pink that is adorned with hearts and Cupid bows, then you also need an adorable Instagram caption for your baby’s first Valentine’s Day.
To be honest, you don’t have to try too hard to come up with an amazing first Valentine’s Day caption for this sort of photo. All eyes will be on your baby, and it doesn’t even really matter what you write — the picture will be perfection either way. That said, it’s fun to add the perfect caption! Whether you choose something sweet and sentimental or something on the funnier side, you can’t go wrong when choosing from the below list of Instagram caption ideas for your baby’s first Valentine’s Day.
Sweet Instagram captions for Baby’s first Valentine’s Day
- Every day with you is like Valentine’s Day.
- Truly, madly, deeply.
- So many of my smiles begin with you.
- Be mine — forever.
- Love, kisses, and Valentine’s wishes.
- You’re not my number one. You’re my only one.
- I will always love you.
- Best. Valentine’s. Day. Ever.
- On Cloud 9 with my Valentine.
- I know what love is because of you.
- You’re my sunshine, my only sunshine.
- Your little hands stole my heart, and your little feet ran away with it.
- The littlest Valentines take up the biggest space in your heart.
- Just when you think you know what love is, a new little someone comes along to remind you how big love really is.
- This Valentine's Day, we're focusing on the little things.
- Who knew all those Valentine’s Days I was just waiting for you.
- Every holiday is better now that I have you.
- You have my whole heart for my whole life.
- Life is sweeter with you in it.
- My Valentine today, tomorrow, and every day for the rest of my life.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?
- We made a wish and you came true.
- You make life sweeter than a box of chocolates.
- Say hello to my littlest Valentine.
Funny Instagram captions for Baby’s first Valentine’s Day
- I like you even more than chocolate.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. My Valentine’s date is cuter than you.
- Felt cute, might celebrate every major holiday together.
- To a kid who is yummier than a bag of candy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Stealin’ hearts and bustin’ farts.
- Sorry girls — my Valentine’s kisses are for Mommy.
- You're my favorite reason to lose sleep. Happy Valentine’s Day, little one.
- The best things in life come with stinky diapers.
- I love you more than pizza ... and that's saying a lot.
- Don’t tell Dad, but I only have heart eyes for you this year.
- I love you because you’re almost exactly like me.
- You’re sweeter than any other gift I could have gotten this year, but I would still like some chocolate.
Quotes as Instagram captions for Baby’s first Valentine’s Day
- “I carry your heart with me.” — E.E. Cummings
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” — Elizabeth Stone
- “Having kids feels like that first seventh-grade crush that overwhelms every molecule in your body, but it’s permanent.” — Kristen Bell
- "Here's looking at you, kid." — Casablanca
- "Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart." — Winnie-the-Pooh
- “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” — Taylor Swift
- “Everything I do, I do it for you.” — Bryan Adams
- “You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” — E.E. Cummings
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” — Loretta Young
This article was originally published on